Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an account that I have not used in a period of time,

Customer Question

I have an account that I have not used in a long period of time, and have forgotten the password ***** -- how do I get into my microsoft account associated with ***@******.***
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Not certain where to start -- did a search and this looked like a good start
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser -- this is a secondary account that I recieve e-mail through, but mostly forwarded e-emails to a comcast account
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want to know who do I talk to -- Microsoft account sign in asks for e-mail and password ***** I have e,nmail, but have forgotten password, and do not have old e-mail info to verify self
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it, I want to sign into Microsoft Account using my d.d,,,@enterprise e-mail address
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 4 months ago.

Do you mean you want to reset the password ***** a previously used Microsoft account which was, as far as you know, associated with an email address of you (@enterprise-management-systems.net or @comcast.net)?

If yes, please confirm if you still have access to any of the two email addresses.