Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My e-mail has been blocked since June 2016. when I call help

Customer Question

my e-mail has been blocked since June 2016. when I call help support they want me to pay for security. on June 27 I called and they told me I had to pay for security in the amount of 139.00. I told them I did not have that much so they told me I could pay 99.99 which I did. today I called and they said I never paid anything and I would have to pay again. I want the account cancelled but they told me they cant do that because it has been hacked.
JA: I'm trying to find the right email technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I was told that they can not recover my e-mails and I can get a new account. I needed the emails that were sent to that account***@******.***. if I cant get access I just want the account cancelled.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have only used my iphone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: there hasn't been any troubleshooting attempted. when I paid last time nothing was ever done!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I set up the email I used a contact email that I no longer have access to
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?