Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I mailed a pkg. on 10/31 to England. It was a gift sent to

Customer Question

I mailed a pkg. on 10/31 to England. It was a gift sent to Julie Cousins and she called me today and told me it arrived and she was not home. It also looked like she was going to have to pay and get it. I had 2 people helping me to get it mailed. One was teaching the other what to do. I was wondering if the pkg. was labeled gift. I did not want the person to have to pay for the gift. I surely do hope you can help me.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not anything yet!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and if mailed through USPS, was there a tracking number assigned to the package?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the tracking # is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no, I do not want to pay another $39 for securely connect. I just see the cost going up and up. So just cancel my account . I feel you mislead people and suck them into something they do not use that much. Retired people do not have that much money to spend their money on. Good Bye.
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your kind understanding of machine generated / automated systems ads and offers.

Still, for some reason, the USPS "...could not locate the tracking information..." on(###) ###-#### Should you wish to try yourself, please click HERE.

Was the package to England mailed through USPS or some other means? ...DHL, IPSParcel?