James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Somehow I lost google chrome and my emails, the email

Customer Question

somehow I lost google chrome and my emails, the email address I sent you isn't the one I use, how can I get my email to the address I need
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What device do you wish to use to get email to the address you need ? a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
desk top computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you there

I apologize - another Expert has already responded to your first question on this subject, a little earlier.

His reply may be seen and taken up at

http://www.justanswer.com/email/a01ao-refreshed-computer-can-t-google-chrome.html

Would you rather take it up with that Expert, or shall I continue to assist you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
already started with you so please help me, I need to get to my [email protected] address, i'm expecting a job verification

I see.

When you use your desktop computer, can you access that address, to log in to your

muffonsky

at Google.com login / account ?

If not, what error do you get?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it goes to the other address which I no longer use, i'm considering letting you do it remotely for me but the $52 fee is kind pricey for me

OK.

Try using another web browser! That's simple enough, and you can do it yourself.

If it goes to the other address on Internet Explorer, try Firefox, and vice-versa.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
alright thank you I will give it a try

If the other browser program just brings up the 'other' email address... then

1. log out of it. Sign Out of it.

2. enter your own email address in its place, to log in with.

3. we can also try clearing cookies, for specifically Google, which will also get the browser away from any fixation on the 'other' email address.