Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Getting message pop up when going into my live mail to view

Customer Question

getting message pop up when going into my live mail to view emails. Tells me to upgrade I have windows live mail 2011
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Black Creek Tv
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: laptop and on my tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My provider came in and told me that I needed to upgrade my live mail 2011 and I'm a senior who doesn't really know much about upgrading
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just someone to guide me so that I don't lose my connection or download something to cause problems with my emails
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can download the update (to 2012) from my link below

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=255475

Click the link, run the file and it will perform the update

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you