James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

No email problem, new provider messed up internet connect

Customer Question

no email problem, new provider messed up internet connect with vonage. I was told to contact customer service for vonage and they could fix it. I have model vdv23 - vd. The s/n is 42MYVD23M13004EA
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: SPECTRUM OF TIME WARNER
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I HAVE AN iCON THAT HAS THE ADDRESS OF TIME WARNER INTERNET. I CLICK ON IT AND IT TAKES ME TO SPECTRUM INTERNET
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nONE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM..
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I take it that your problem is with Vonage VoIP phone connection - since you have named a Vonage box phone adapter.

What is the new internet provider, and is it Time Warner Cable, by any chance, please?

And, what was your former internet provider, please, also... it may matter to the case.