Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I wish I knew. I had a perfectly good email account. I went

Customer Question

I wish I knew. I had a perfectly good email account. I went into it an hour ago and learned that you had changed the format. My account address WAS***@******.***. After a bunch of nonworking codes, having to reference my husband's email address and password ***** I haven't a clue what happened to mine. I want the***@******.*** back. Technology is hard enough for older people but do you have to make it more inconvenient?
JA: I'm the email technician's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Where did you go?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: comcast
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on an iMac icon
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I was trying to go through the steps with your new format that showed up when I clicked on the gmail icon that's on my screen. I received codes to put in and none of them worked. All I want to do is click on the icon like I did before and everything came up
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Maybe that I want to throw the computer out the window
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

May I connect with you remotely so I can help you get back into rita.gould41?