James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Every time I sign in to my account I'm asked to sign in

Customer Question

Every time I sign in to my account***@******.*** I'm asked to sign in again. I am about to give up on Google and gmail and get some other server because it is making it impossible for me to use my email.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since you changed your system some time ago.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Toolbar has gmail icon. But it is the same when I open google.com and go to email that way. My picture and email address show up but after I sign in I'm asked to sign in again and again, especially if I try to send an email.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to my account and disconnected double verification, but nothing has changed. It often comes up with another account I have but don't use,***@******.***; so I have to ask for different account to get to my original account***@******.*** which is the one I use.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please help me get back to the good ol days when I could use email uninterrupted. I've reached my wits end.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which internet browser you are using to access Gmail?

Please let me know