James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot get any email through on windows live on my hotmail

Customer Question

I cannot get any email through on windows live on my hotmail account, bigpond is coming through ok
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: since the 8th oct 2016
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: went into my account and tried and down loaded it again but still not working
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. This is an issue with Hotmail having migrated or upgraded its email infrastructure to the new Office 365. You can check it out when you access your Hotmail account using a web browser, you will see there "Outlook Mail".

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix this issue for you while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess