James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a terrible problem i don't know if you can help I

Customer Question

hi Pearl I have a terrible problem i don't know if you can help I just found a personal document giving all my details for a job interview on line with a google search. is there any way I can remove this?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am IT hopeless. I am 60!!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I need to get those details off asap due to privacy invasion
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear about that and will be looking into that for you right away. Can you please let me know the website that is showing your job interview that you don´t want to have there? So that I can see what is going on...

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
could you be able to take down my document that is posted on the internet without my knowledge!

I will try, but first please give me a link to it, so that I can see what is going on at all. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not sure if you work for goole or notI just want to take my personal document off the internet please search Kerry Fioramonte Australia

I do not work for Google, I am a independent computer expert from Germany and Pearl mediated your question to me to help you. When I search for

Kerry Fioramonte Australia

nothing suspicious comes up to me. Can you please let me know the actual website that lists your interview? Look at the address bar in your browser please and copy and paste this to me here in the chat.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HI Lorenz I dont understand how to do that but if you google the above details my personal document for a job interview is first on the list and i know i didn't put it here.

Are you using google.com.au for searching or google.com ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i don't feel comfortable about remote connect can you give me information who i am able to talk to .To remove that document .Is it gmail

I still have not found that document on Google yet, can you please let me know if you are using google.com.au for searching or google.com? A remote-assistance would make sense in this case indeed though, because I then can see what is going directly at your computer, because we don´t seem to get anywhere via our text-chat, right? You do not have to fear, you will have full control all the time and can see what I am doing + interrupt me whenever you wish. Additionally, JustAnswer / Pearl have a A+ rating with the BBB. I do not want to steal anything from you, but would like to help you instead to resolve that issue. So please request a remote-assistance if you wish.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My apologies I don't think you would steal from me I am just frantic after seeing this on a google search. My browser is safari and google just appears as the search engine . I did email that document for an interview i don't understand how it appears for the whole world to see!! I don't understand the difference between the googles you requested

No worries, that is the problem, I am not seeing any website listing an interview from you, that is why I suggested that I connect to you remotely, so that you can show me what is going on directly on your PC.

Please let us do a remote-assistance before we are going in circles here, this way I can get the problem resolved quickly for you usually. Thank you very much.