Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have lost my original gmail account, Only in the last

Customer Question

I have lost my original gmail account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Only in the last week
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a computer through google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried gmail but it keeps saying it does not recognize my account, and I never had to use a password ***** get into it, so if I did have one at the beginning I can't remember it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't have a mobile only a home phone
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Did you already try to password ***** process that Google offers at https://www.google.com/accounts/ForgotPasswd ?

Maybe I can remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have already paid another $54 on top of the $5 you first asked for and I don't know why they took the &54 out of my account

I am sorry that you are not happy with the service. Should I get you in contact with the JustAnswer customer service so that you can get a refund or should we try to solve your problem instead?