James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have for INet connection and use Gmail. Why do emails I

Customer Question

I have Cox for INet connection and use Gmail. Why do emails I send to other Cox addresses come back undeliverable?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: About 2 weeks
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my computer with Chrome.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried sending single messages to Cox address...no luck. Asked Cox tech for help...none given.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that covers it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess