Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I need help to change the password on an existing email

Customer Question

I need help to change the password ***** an existing email address. I created the email between the last 2 years, but never used it. I need to be able to use this email at time
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, if you have not used the email account for 9 months then it has been purged from their system and deleted.

The reason that you can still try to "sign in" is because email addresses are not recycled so it will appear the account is taken but in reality, it cannot be used.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 27 days ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.