Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

To make an appointment with the Willow Bend apple store for

Customer Question

to make an appointment with the Willow Bend apple store for help with my I pad How to I make the appointment from my computer. It is a Dell not a MAC
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I DO NOT have a mac
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: from a dell computer or my phone. Please help me with making an appointment at the Willow Bend Store
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have spent over an hour trying to make the appointment on my computer or my phone. Please give me a telephone number to call or walk me through making the appointment. the app on my phone wants to sell me something.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is frustrating me. I just want to make an appointment. If I go in without an appointment, I usually have to wait 3 or 4 hours. It would be eastier to make the appointment from home. I do NOT want to buy anything.
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Have you tried calling the store at

(###) ###-####?