Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

The email address in Iphoto is an old one. I need to update

Customer Question

Hi, The email address in Iphoto is an old one. I need to update it.photp
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser. It's in iphoto that I have the problem I can't email a photo directly--i.e., without dragging it to desktop and dragging it into email.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: you.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to let macintosh know I've changed email address so they can send me emails
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing your email in your iPhoto while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess