James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have email set up under Gmail and PLDI.net and want it all

Customer Question

I have email set up under Gmail and PLDI.net and want it all to go to Outlook 2013 and can't seem to get it to work.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Just today I am trying to set everything up and not sure I am doing it right
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went through the Gmail help on how to set up IMAp and SMTP I keep getting a message saying my IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Please log in via your web browser: https://support.google.com/mail/accounts/answer/78754 (Failure)
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am just lost
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in setting up your email accounts in your Outlook 2013 while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess