bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  Certified Information Systems Security Professional / Certified Information Security Manager / Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
96068672

My email is and I need all the information I had saved on my

Customer Question

my email is***@******.*** and I need all the information I had saved on my inbox from September 1 2016 - October 31
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: google
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone can you help me retrieve what I lost. most info I had saved on google drive
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this google tech support , or you with google
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Please first clarify if you can successfully log on your Gmail mailbox with correct username and password?

If no, do you mean you want to reset the password ***** your account?

If yes, do you mean you want to know how to search all emails during the given period of time?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I deleted some photos and videos and messages I had saved on my Google drive. I want to restore them . I need them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
they were also saved on my inbox
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Okay, first try checking the deleted files are still in the Bin folder of Google Drive.

Please click the here to access your Trash folder. Right-click the file you'd like to recover, then click Restore.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

If you do prefer searching your emails for the backup you saved with emails before, input "after:2016/9/1 before:2016/10/31" in the search bar of Gmail, then search for all emails during the given period of time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The deleted files is in the trash folder. Nothing is in the trash folder
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can you instruct me over the phone
(###) ###-####cellphone
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Google drive and my inbox is what I had the info saved on
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Per the corresponding JustAnswer policy, customer needs to request Phone Call ($19) or Remote Assistance ($39) at extra charge for direct communication between the customer and expert. If you do prefer any of these services, I may send the offer to you.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

If you prefer working on this Q&A page, I am also happy to continue providing support here. There is no extra charge.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

> The deleted files is in the trash folder. Nothing is in the trash folder

Do you mean you can see some delete files in the Bin/Trash folder but just can't see those deleted files that you are after?

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Anyway, tried the given instructions to find out deleted files from Google Drive and Gmail?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't see the deleted information in the trash folder or on.my Google drive
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

> I don't see the deleted information in the trash folder or on.my Google drive

As far you remember, when did you delete the files from Google Drive?

Let me make it clear, if you think you deleted the files today or a few days ago and (you did't delete anything further in the Bin folder) and you can't see the files in Bin folder, I believe you actually did not delete those files. They are probably moved to another folder, by a mistake, especially if you do have heaps of folders and files saved on Google Drive. Just search them!