bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  Certified Information Systems Security Professional / Certified Information Security Manager / Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
96068672

Wife and I have accounts through atandT. In her name. She

Customer Question

Wife and I have accounts through atandT. In her name. She has IPhone. I have Samsung Gal Active 6. I use ATandT live,com for email. Got Samsung pad activated today and trying to get an app for bird watching. I am not being allowed to get the app because I don't remember email name or password ***** google gave me. Thought it was***@******.*** but will not let me logon or change password ***** it doesn't recognize the user name.
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: Yes but it doesn't recognize user name.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not much. Was at ATandT today and they said I had to do it from PC but not able to
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.
Did you ever associate you phone or other email address with the Gmail address to be restored? If yes, you may try finding your Gmail account name from below link.https://support.google.com/voice/answer/115100?hl=enIf you did use that Gmail address for a while in the past, you may also talk to your close friends or family members who might have email communication with you during that period of time. Ask them to search their email archives against your name and/or given time period for any clues. Luckily you may find the full email address from their email history.