Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Wnload Windows Live Photo Gallery (Windows 7 version) onto

Customer Question

wnload Windows Live Photo Gallery (Windows 7 version) onto Windows 10, as it was the best edit programme and resizing facility and more comprehensive than the Windows 10 version. We had rto upgrade pc to Windows 10 as our Windows 7 not enough capacity for all my photos and videos.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Hold on, Im checking
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Windows Live email but also have gmail, but not used much.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not sure which one to download from list. after finding W L Gal. on DU (How to download Windows Live Photo Gallery and instructions don't give me that exact title to download?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need the older Window live photo Gal prog. not the Windows 10 version - but onto a windows 10 pc. Is that possible? Really hope so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Microsoft website below:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=255475

, then save / run / open the download file wlsetup-web... and install it; this will install the Windows Essential programs.

, once installation is finished, you will get the Windows Live Photo Gallery program on your computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please let me know if there is any error or message. Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly on your computer for you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,