Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying to send my clubs newsletter to the local Lions

Customer Question

I am trying to send my clubs newsletter to the local Lions clubbed it will not send because it tells me that it exceeds 35.9mb and my newsletter is 37mb and only four pages long with a few pictures. How can I increase the size of my sending power?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: My server is email,***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I am 84, I do not use a tablet and work at home in my office on an apple desktop computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried everything which I thought would help and last month I ended up sending the lions club newsletter out 2 pages at a time since that was the only way that I could get it sent. Sorry for the confusion but this limitation of only 35.9 started this year
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so I would just like to be able to send my 48 club members their monthly newsletter when it is over 35.9 mb. Thank you for your consideration and help
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 6 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 6 months ago.

Your problem is not sending power. People on the other end will not be able to open files this big. We should compress the document, do you agree?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****:
I have previously been able to download the clubs pictures and lower their size and have been sending the newsletter out with over 15 to 20 pictures by saving the newsletter in pdf and then it would be sent showing only 18 to 24 in size now it says it can be send because it is over 35.p and this newsletter was only 37. How can I get my sending power greater than 35.9 to send ou the lions club monthly newsletter? This old 84 year old doctor needs all the help you can give me,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a call that I have to go for a young sick boy and since I haven't heard back I am having to leave. Send me any suggestions to***@******.***
Expert:  Kevin T replied 6 months ago.

I'M BACK SORRY