James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Cannot send email. From google mail on. my PC.i Can receive.

Customer Question

Cannot send email. From google mail on. my PC.i
Can receive. I am not a computer genius. But can follow instruction
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when sending emails?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that would be great. I am frustrated
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0b237b2-6432-4181-b770-b9b4f9ac0e39
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just paid 50. For your help through pay pal.

How about with the small amount as shown for direct remote support? Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/j95hu56
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I paid once. That was the arrangement. BBB. WILL BE CONTACTED IF I AM NOT REFUNDED IN FULL. IT IS A BAD BUSINESS TO CON ME INTO indicating You WOULD HELP. AND THEN ASK FOR 29.00 more before any tech support even began. I HAVE CONTACTED PAY PAL AND DEMAND A FULL FEFUND.

I'm sorry. I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing issue. OK, no problem, it is the exact amount what you've agreed to; there is no additional cost. I guarantee to fix this issue for you. And we have an A+ service rating with the BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Please let me know when you are available for me to fix the email sending issue for you; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you,