bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  Certified Information Systems Security Professional / Certified Information Security Manager / Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
96068672

I had an email account: [email protected], I was having

Customer Question

I had an email account:***@******.*** , I was having difficulty and set up a new account: ***@******.***. I want to go back to my original email and delete the new one. please help
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: google
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop and laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't get any of the help to delete the new account and restore the old one. what do I do
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to change the password ***** an old one that I used for years. jake2012
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
What happens when you sign in / type in your old email address? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.
Did you try recoverig your old Gmail account yourself by clicking the Forgot Password ***** just below the Sign In button on Gmail's logon page? Did you associate your mobile number and/or another email address with the old Gmail account? If yes, it should be easier for you to recovering the account yourself.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am a 76 year old woman living on doc sec and dont have much money. Why does it cost me when I didn't do anything
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank u
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tha k u
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hello there. To be honest, if you don't have to access the old emails in your previous email box, probably the best way for you is to create a new Gmail account and make sure you remember the username and password. It's free and quicker. The services here does not belong to Google, it is a third-party service and not free.