flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I filled out a form for a $250 coupon and sent to 15 people

Customer Question

I filled out a form for a $250 coupon and sent to 15 people and did not recieve a coupon.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't I have google
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 month ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please help me find the company for the $250 coupon, also is this a legitimate coupon? I only want the coupon.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok I will contact Market Basket again. Thank you
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 month ago.

This sounds like you were caught by a hoax that was running on facebook and other social media sites. it was put up by practical jokers and never had anything to do with market basket. I am sorry but there is no actual coupon.

This page has more information about the hoax.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/this-market-basket-facebook-post-is-a-scam/46838508