James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I tried to delete crackle from my Apple Mac Tabblet because

Customer Question

I tried to delete crackle from my Apple Mac Tabblet because I lost the volume and now I cannot reload crackle onto the tablet.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

In case you removed Crackle, you should be able to reinstall it via the App Store.

Please go to the home screen and tap on the App Store icon. Use the search box and type: Crackle

Install it and start it.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
MY ENGLISH IS NOT THAT B AD ! I CANNOT REINSTALL CRAKLE !
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Does the App Store list Crackle? What happens when you attempt to install it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I GO TO THE HOME PAGE TO DOWNLOAD CRACKLE AND WHEN I PRESS "OPEN" NOTHING HAPPENS !
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Please go to the home page and locate the Crackle icon. Instead of just tapping it as you usually do, tap and hold the finder on it for a few seconds. You should see the Crackle icon shaking and a little X icon appeared next to the Crackle icon. Tap on that little X icon. It will remove Crackle.

Let me know if you could do that.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I ALREADY DID THAT, ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, THE ICON HAS BEEN REMOVED ! WHEN I TRY TO REINSTALL IT GOES DIRECTLY TO "OPEN" AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS !
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

If you see "OPEN" instead of "INSTALL" or a little cloud icon, it means the app is still installed. It looks like it hasn't been properly removed (deleted).

I suggest you to watch this video to see how to properly uninstall and install apps on iPad or iPhone.

Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4EYVJb3fk

Let me know if you could watch the video.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I WATCHED THE VIDEO SEVERAL TIMES AND I AM SURE I UNINSTALLED IT PROPERLY, HOWEVER WHEN I GO TO REINSTALL IT GOES TO "OPEN" AND NOTHING HAPPENS !
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

That's strange. For testing purposes, please uninstall (delete) any other app, for example the one you don't usually use. After it has been deleted, go to the App Store and search for it. Check if it will say "OPEN" or "INSTALL".

Let me know the results.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.