James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

TO ACCES TO, FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND HAVE NOT GOT ANY E MAIL

Customer Question

I AM UNABLE TO ACCES TO , FORGOT MY PASSWORD ***** HAVE NOT GOT ANY E MAIL SINCE 1016 IN MY CELL WHEN I GOTO THE COMPUTER DESK CANT GET IN PLEASE HELP
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I HAVE BEEN CHECKING MAIL IN MY CELL SAMSUNG , NOW I AM SENDIN THIS FROM WORK
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: THRU MY CELL SAMSUNG AND SOMETIMES AT WORK
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVING THRU AND NO LUCK TRY EVEYTING THEY HAVE SIGN IN , YAHOO SAID SOME ACCOUNT SECURITY THAT I HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSWORK AND ALSO CHANGE TOLD CELL TO MY NEW CELL , SO WHEN THEY ASK IF I CAN GET ACCES TO THE OLD PHONE I CANT CAUSE DONT HAVE IT I GOT A NEW ONE
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO PLESE HELP ME GET IN MY E MAIL
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, can you tell me please the exact message you get when you now try to sign into your account?

Please let me know