James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Missy Higgins, i thought I had selected the last 2 seats for

Customer Question

Missy Higgins
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: i thought I had selected the last 2 seats for Missy higgins... went through the process up to payment, gave details etc... re asked for password ***** I could not remember because it was electronically supplied... meanwhile the tickets have disappeared, the seats have gone OR have I actually bought them and can't retrieve them? why can' I just Ask via phone HELP
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: starting again...TOOO many times.. could find no link to info I had already typed in... problem solving attempts just created more problems
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to check to see whether I have in fact bought the tickets or booked them or whether in the meantime someone else has bought them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me if in the buying process, you were asked to enter your email address? If yes, have you checked your email for notification if indeed the buying transaction was completed successfully?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess