comp_audio
comp_audio, 20+ Year Computer Expert
Experience:  20+ years experience supporting e-mail issues of all kinds.
44312836

I want to return 2 items that I just received how do I do

Customer Question

I want to return 2 items that I just received how do I do this.
Category: Email
Expert:  comp_audio replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance.

Please tell me from where did you purchase your items and what are the items your trying to return?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i purchasedthese 2 items on e-bay but the stuff was coming from china all iwant is to return these2 items and get my moneyback they are telling me that they would refund $3.00 to me and i can keep the stuff because to send them backto china it wouldcost lots of money then the nexte-mail i got they said $5.00 no this is not going to happen iwant the money back
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
all I want is my money back and a return slipso I can return these 2 items I am not going to pay for the shipping to china I justwant to get this over with they offered me a refund for $3.00 and then $5.00 and to keep themerchandise. I would like to know what is going on with this company. told me about hisfamily problems well that is not mine I have problems on my own I don't need them to tell me theirs. maybe they wantme to feel sorry for them well I just want my money bsck and I wil never buy anything from overseas again.

Please tell me what date were these purchased?

Most likely your return is subject to the sellers return policy, which I do not know because I have no idea of what you purchased or from whom. eBay is pretty straight forward on what and how to return items per this page (http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/return-item.html) and the sellers return policy is the final word according to eBay which is why it is important to read the return policy very careful before placing an order via the internet no matter what store or location you purchase from.

The last recourse you have if the seller will not budge is to use the form here for employing eBays Money back Guarantee (http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolutionCenter). This is where eBay can step in on your behalf and try to resolve this for you and should in the end be able to assist you better.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but sadly it is the only answer available.

I hope that I have answered your question to your satisfaction. Thanks in advance for a good rating and for accepting my answer. If you find my answer is not accurate please let me know before rating my answer so that I can try and find where I went wrong and find a proper answer.