Please use one of the two options below:
- If you'd like to have a new independent email address, then I recommend to use Gmail email address.
- Go to Gmail.com website:
, there, click on the option Create account, and follow the instructions there in order to create a new Google / gmail account.
- Once that is done, you can always go to the gmail.com access in order to access your new gmail email address.
- If this works fine for you, then do not use option #2 below.
- If you'd like to create a new secondary email address with the Optus, then please do the following steps:
- Click on the Optus website below:
- Then there, with your current email address.
- Select your Fixed or Mobile Broadband service, then click its Settings tab
- Go to the "My Optus Email Accounts" option, then click 'Manage'.
- In the "Email Accounts" section, click on option "Add email account" next to "Secondary email accounts".
- Give the new email account a name, select a username then check if the username is ***** ***** set a password.
- Your new secondary email account will become available within 15 minutes.
- You can access each Optus email account at the website below:
; (log out / log in any optus email account any time.)
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,