Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I lost my gmail account when I went into it mine another

Customer Question

I lost my gmail account when I went into it mine another gmail account came up and I lost everything I need to delete the gmail account and get mine back how can this be done step by step instructions Please
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Just recently I was on my tablet and notice I had mail so I came on the computer to retrieve this important noticfication and nothing***@******.*** it seem to over ride my account don't understand need assistance
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my gmail account back with all information on my account is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

First off, please open up www.gmail.com on your computer.

When it automatically signs you in to the other account, click on the circle icon at the top-right corner of the email page and then click "Sign out".

It will then sign you out of the current account and take you back to the login page. There, click on the small "Sign in with a different account" link at the bottom.

Next, click "Add account" and then sign back in to your old Gmail account itself. This should do it.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way I'll receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you.