James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am not able to get a photo to come up with my blog post

Customer Question

i am not able to get a photo to come up with my blog post link on my Facebook business account. where do i find the posting options? i have looked EVERYWHERE and googled endlessly trying to find an answer. such a simple thing i would think!?! thank you so much, linda
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: yesteray
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: such as?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you provide a link to your blog post please? Generally, when you post outside links on Facebook, Facebook pulls the header photo from that website and inserts it. I'll take a look at yours and see what I can tell from a glance. It may be necessary to remotely connect to your computer to work on this as Iwon't be able to make any changes without being logged in.