James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have several gmail accounts. I am in another city,

Customer Question

I have several gmail accounts. I am in another city, connecting thorugh microsoft outlook, and using my iphone as the personal hotspot for security. when i open outlook, i get messages from each of the gmail accounts noting that they the IMAP browser asks me to log in to the gmail account. only problem, no process provided on how to resolve the issues. not problem in accessing exchange accounts.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Are your gmail email accounts working fine on your phone, if you use email on your phone?
Are you able to sign in any of your gmail email addresses at the gmail.com website?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows 7 on my maci am able to log in to a gmail account on my phone.

Thank you. Have you tried logging in a gmail account at the gmail.com website yet?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
would prefer not to have your securely connect.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
let me know if you are able to help, if not I will log out and request a refund.
thanks

I'm sorry; it takes me some time to write all of this. Yes, of course I can help you. Did you see my last reply?

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you, and this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

Have you tried logging in a gmail account at the gmail.com website yet?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
unfortunately my IT dept will not let me share the computer with third parties and I am now pressed for time. I will talk with my IT dept tomorrow. let me k now what the process is to credit the charge.Thanks

I'm sorry. I can provide written instructions instead. Can we continue later or tomorrow or any time you are available? Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks for your willingness to help. I am tied up in meetings over the next several days. better for me to terminate the service.
Thanks
**** **********

You're welcome. No problem; we are canceling this for you. If you still need help with this issue later on, or with anything else in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,