Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have purshased sportify and donot know how to get online

Customer Question

I have purshased sportify and donot know how to get online to that site and find a song
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: do you understand the quesion
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just help me search for a song on Spotify.com
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

Just to clarify, Spotify offers a software for their music service which you may download using the following link:

https://www.spotify.com/int/download/other/

Select your operating system from the list, and then download and install Spotify accordingly.

When it opens up, sign in to your Spotify account with your email address and password, and you will then able to search for and play music all right (using this software.)

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way I'll receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you.