James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Pearl can you help me log in to Michaeldennehey, I"ll try

Customer Question

pearl can you help me log in to Michaeldennehey
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: I"ll try anything at this point
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone preferably
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: called yesterday for temp. password ***** work
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: would like to have someone stay on with me to make sure I'm in the system
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins