James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Can not log into my yahoo email account, login info password

Customer Question

can not log into my yahoo email account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: login info password ***** info not correct. started this morning
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: both phone and 2 pc sumtimes tablet when I have to do allot of typing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: recovery bumps me back to phone or alternate email what is listed is not my info and challenge question is not rite. I am on my wifes lap top
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there any phone numbers that haven't been disconnected for yahoo?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I must express my sympathies for your problem with your Yahoo! Mail account.

I have to inquire, though: you are on your wife's laptop... have you tried logging in on one of your own computers? that might just be affecting matters.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She tried to help searching on hers I tried all4 of mine. Is there a way to switch you over to my main pc?

I don't think that my remote-controlling your main PC, would help with this sort of case ( a missing password.)

I asked about whether you had tried your own computers, because the use of another computer than your own, could possibly affect the login (and password *****) unfavorably.

I regret that, in fact, I have no further advice to offer at this time. So, with apologies, I must Opt Out of the case, opening it to other Experts in this category. Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will do my best to help you with this problem, although it will be challenging. There is a possibility that your password ***** ***** in the browser settings on one or more of the devices that you hav eused int he past to access your Yahoo email. Please let me know what browsers you use (Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) and I will provide detailed instructions for checking to see if the password ***** be stored,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have a yahoo tech working on it Thank You.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

You're very welcome. Please let me know if they are unable to help.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have ein number came back as a scorp wanted an llc live in Alabama tried contacting irs can not get though.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what this has to do with your Yahoo email issue. Do you still need assistance with that?