Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email address is. I have now moved and have not had

Customer Question

My email address is***@******.***. I have now moved and have not had access to a pc the last 3 months. I have tried to get into my Yahoo mail and it continues to tell me I'm using the wrong password. My phone # is different that before and now it won't take my new number. I no longer have a cell phone but do have a home phone with a totally different number. PLEASE help me get into my account. Thank you in advance for your help. Cindy ********
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Do you have access to this gmail account?

s***************@******.***

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($18) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.