James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do get emILS FROM THE ARCHIVE? GOOGLE, THROUGH A WEB CON

Customer Question

How do get emILS FROM THE ARCHIVE?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: GOOGLE
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: THROUGH A WEB CON BROWERS
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THAT'SAL
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see the All Mail option on the left hand side of your email?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
NO I DON'T SEE ALL MAIL

Thank you. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

On the left side of your email, what do you see, such as Inbox, Important, Sent Mail, Drafts, etc.? Does it let you scroll down more on the left and/or click on the option More if shown on the left?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly and quickly on your computer for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
NO I WOULD NOT WISH REMOTE CONNECT. I AM NOT SURE WHAT OPERATING I RUNING UNDER

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you while you are watching, and this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

- What's the make / model of your computer, such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, etc.?

- On the left side of your email, what do you see, such as Inbox, Important, Sent Mail, Drafts, etc.? Does it let you scroll down more on the left and/or click on the option More if shown on the left?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I AEE I SEE ON THE LEFT SIDE INBOX,SENT,ETC (NOT IMPORTANT/0 SAVED ?ns more

Do you mean, you do not see the word More on the left side?

- Do you go to the gmail.com website (or what website) to access your email? Or do you access your email in an email program, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail, Windows Live Mail, etc.?

Please let me know. Thank you,