James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

2 weeks ago I went overseas and my gmail stopped working,

Customer Question

2 weeks ago I went overseas and my gmail stopped working, probably cause I couldn't enter the verification code for security. I have eebn back and everything has gone to hell, I have a couple of pop mail accounts, but even my gmail account doesn't receive...
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 2-3 weeks
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser and phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: online, no solutions
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please go to a computer and try to log into your gmail account. Can you tell me if this is successful?

Or does it make you recover? In most cases, this is extremely common when traveling abroad.

Now that you are home, you will need to recover it. I am sending an article for you as to why this is

happening and to show you this is common. (they should warn people first, but they do not when connecting

to other countries wifi)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12530-k8681951-Email_from_gmail_accessing_from_another_country-Travel_Gadgets_and_Gear.html

Let me know what you see when done.