Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Chsed a new Kindle and want to recover my cloud stored

Customer Question

chsed a new Kindle and want to recover my cloud stored books, but I have forgotten my password. What do I do? Mike Wells (Jill's Kindle)
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: My Kindle has been US so has not been used for more than a year. I used to download books from Amazon USA
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Google on my table-top computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Jill is in UK, I am in S.Africa. She bought the Kindle, there in the last week and wants to get started
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it, thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

If you have forgotten the password ***** the Amazon account that you used to purchase the ebooks earlier, you may reset it using the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Follow the on-screen prompts to have a password ***** link sent to your email address, which you may then use to reset and create a new password ***** your Amazon account accordingly.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way I'll receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you.