Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Is ccleaner still one of the best free computer clean up

Customer Question

is ccleaner still one of the best free computer clean up sites?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Yes, CCleaner is one of my favorite tools to use to clean up your computer.

If you are looking for malware related then I would recommend Malware Bytes (which is free also) here: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.