James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Page in the center that has "delete". "more", "archive",

Customer Question

page in the center that has "delete". "more", "archive", etc. has disappeared, I now have 435 emails that I can't read. How do I get it back, and why did it go away?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Firefox
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I just click on the firefox symbol on my first page on the computer, and my emails open. By the way, I am 90 years old, have no other electronic deices, and am 100% non-techy.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no idea what troubleshooting to try. I have had a computer for over 10 years, and this is the first time this has happened to me.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to avoid this happening in the future.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

It will be quite difficult for your to follow the steps.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($18) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.