michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

I have forgotten my yahoo password and also the second

Customer Question

I have forgotten my yahoo password ***** also the second recovery security answer on the help receovery process. I have spent no mount of wasted time on the yaho website without success. Can you direct me to someone who can help. It is nearly 6 months since I last accessed my account
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No because I am directed to the online help facility
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: via my mac at home
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the password ***** process that many times but Yahoo have now totally blocked me from trying to access pronably because there have been that many failed attempts
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just thta I would apprecaite an answer
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok

Just to let you know that if you do not use an email for more the 90 days the email gets deleted from the email server as it make the username available again and any one can register if the name is ***** ***** based emails dont remove the id after 90 days.

i can check if its available or recover the account if its active.

Let me know the full email address.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thanks I thought from the start I was being put to a Channel 7 / yahoo customer help service. Is this not the case?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still there Michelle?

yes i am there give me a moment to check the account.

What was the last password ***** worked for the yahoo account?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
acfullbrook1977

I have checked the account and it cannot be recovered the id is blocked to recover password.

No idea if the id will be released again. Best option is to create a new email id and use it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK thanks for your help. Whyever do Yahoo not just publish that fact when you try and access the account

yahoo has basically blocked it and they will not release the id bacause its not even providing a recovery option so no one can take this id.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Thank you