bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  Certified Information Systems Security Professional / Certified Information Security Manager / Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
96068672

I want to get my old face book back not the one I just

Customer Question

I want to get my old face book back not the one I just signed up for
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: i believe it is gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i don't ever get into my gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried everything and asked to reset my pass word so that i can have my old face book with all my friends and no matter what i have tried it wont give it back to me
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: to use either my old password ***** get a new one i don't want to start over with a new account
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

If you want to get back your old FB account then, you have to know the email address, which is linked to that account or the cell phone number, because, with this information, it will be very difficult to find your old account. If you access your FB account from your PC then, I can directly connect with it and help you to solve the problem.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.
As the previous expected explained, it seems you have to get the given Gmail account back if it is the email address you used to sign up with Facebook. Once done that, your FB account can be restored in seconds.As far as you know, did you ever associate your phone number and/or another email address with the Gmail address? Did you try restoring your Gmail account yourself by clicking the Forgot Password ***** just below the Sign In button on Gmail logon page?