James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a Mac mini. I WAS on Charter.net. Now I've been

Customer Question

I have a Mac mini. I WAS on Charter.net. Now I've been installed on Frontier.com. Everything works except for the correct new email address. I'm receiving mail at my old address; if I want to send an email it doesn't go anywhere. Frontier gave me an address but I can't install it on my computer. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, how do you normally access your mail.. Through your web browser, or through the mac mail stamp icon, or do you use a program like outlook 2011 or thunderbird?