James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Can you recommend a metropcs phone number? How about a neat

Customer Question

can you recommend a metropcs phone number? How about a neat one??
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: my own
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: it is a godaddy domain
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None I'm just setting up an account with metro now.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My email address is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Do you mean you are going sign up a new phone number with MetroPCS and they offer you a chance to choose a customised number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The email address is the one I use for every device
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just need a phone number for metropcs system
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can do all my setup of email etc and etc latter, myself. Don't I just need a phone number now??
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

It really depends on your personal preferences. But you need to first know the number scopes for you to choose. Obviously, you can't choose any mobile number, the region number is ***** the available numbers for you might be only last four digits. Please consult MetroPCS for the availability details.

Regarding how to choose the last few digits, I would recommend a few approaches for your reference.

Am I talking about the things you are after?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well maybe I should just be brave and go for it. Lol
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm sure your busy and don't need a crack pot like me messing with your schedule. How do I just go forward and get a phone number?
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hehe, if something is there waiting for you to to choose, why not to choose?

If the phone is for personal use, you may choose something to indicate your favourite things or your personal habit.

If the phone is for business use, you may choose something to promote your product, business name or marketing slogan.

Up to you to choose.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Please confirm if it is something you are after. If yes, please advise your preference then I may provide more choices for you to consider.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
bbao,I'm really confused now. Are you with metroPCS? Are you a support tech for metroPCS?
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

No, I am not with MetroPCS. JustAnswer and I do not belong to any product vendors. Experts here are individual professionals from worldwide. We provide third-party technical support services. It is not a free service, but it is 100% satisfaction guaranteed service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All I wanted was to sign up with MetroPCS. I own my own phone and simply wanted to activate it and use MetroPCS. That shouldn't have required me to contract with a support technician and so can we cancel this transaction until I figure out why it is so complicated?
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Was any of my wording implicated I was or we were MetroPCS??

Of course, if you are not sure or not happy with the services here, you may ask for a full refund. Please call JustAnswer customer services for help (US Toll Free number: 1-***-***-****).

Again. We are not MetroPCS. I don't know for what reasons you could think we were.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your email above states that you are MetroPCS.
Here is a copy of your comment. I was at a MetroPCS screen and went to their help option.No, I am with MetroPCS. JustAnswer and I do not belong to any product vendors. Experts here are individual professional from worldwide. We provide third-party technical support services. It is not a free service, but it is 100% satisfaction guaranteed service.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if you are not with MetroPCS then we need to stop this conversation.Don't charge my card for any fee as I didn't agree to any contractual agreement as you appeared to be and then confirmed you were with MetroPCS.Have a great day and thank you.
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

> Your email above states that you are MetroPCS.

I have no idea about what you are talking about. Can you please provide a screenshot of what is displaying at your side. I am really keen to know what's wrong and why my customer could be misled like this.

> Here is a copy of your comment. I was at a MetroPCS screen and went to their help option.

If you were referring to my typo below, I am sorry and I already corrected it. If you were referring to something else shown on your side, please let me know, better with a screenshot. Thanks!

> No, I am with MetroPCS. JustAnswer and I do not belong to any product vendors.

That was a typo. I already corrected it, please check my previous comments.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

I will send a note to customer services telling the situation and ask for refund for you.

Please do let me know what at yours side could mislead you like this. Personally I never wrote something like that in my profile. I want to know what's wrong there. Thanks.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Note sent.