James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Well, my email address is [email protected] I understand

Customer Question

Well, my email address is [email protected] I understand Microsoft and Facebook are two different identities now. However, my email address and my facebook account belong to another woman somewhere in England. My name is***** only have a facebook account to play double down casinos. I live in a city called Maple Ridge, British Columbia, V4R 2A8. I have tried contacting Microsoft but to no avail - on hold for 12 minutes and no one came to the phone. Anyway I hope you can fix this problem as I am sure the lady in England would like to have her double down casino points and I would like to be able to get the "gift spin." Thank you for your help in this matter, Sincerely, ***** ***** Belvin
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: hotmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried creating a new email account, to no avail, I created a gmail account to see if I could get a Facebook account but neither worked for a Facebook account. But I do have 2 active emails: Hotmail and gmail
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that is all thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hi Debbie,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Which email do you use when signing in to Facebook?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.