James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot log on to my outlook.com email account. when it

Customer Question

I cannot log on to my outlook.com email account. when it comes up it states (you are all caught up) where e-mails are usually listed.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: verizon
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything I know of.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to give you my permission to go in on the computer and see what is the problem as I am 92 years old. thank YOU
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible. Are you using Windows or a Mac or Linux?

Would you be interested in a quick remote-assistance, so that I can take a direct look at your issue and fix it for you?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? I would really like to help you with your issue and look forward to your reply. If you do not want a remote-assistance to quickly fix the problem, we can also try to do it via text and I will try to guide you. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, not interested

You are not interested in solving your problem anymore, not even via text? Or did I understand that wrong?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I AM NOT INTERESTED , IF THERE IS A CHARGE.