James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My wife has Windows Live Mail for her e-mail. Can not get

Customer Question

My wife has Windows Live Mail for her e-mail. Can not get into it as an error message: Error ID 0x8DE00005 appears with Server Error 3219. Message reads as: There was an error when attempting to connect to the Windows Live Calendar Service. If the error persists check to see if there's an update of Window Live Mail available or contact service rep.
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: She gets it all the time when she attempts to get into her e-mail.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: We have a desk top, she also has a tablet. But we have not access to the desk top, but she can access her e-mails on her tablet.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is our first major source of trying to find a fix. Again the error message only appears on our desk top computer.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not computer tech savvy in resolving computer problems, just can follow the instructions as given if he / she is patient with me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Are you using the same computer on which Window live installed?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is the desk top we use.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($18) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website