Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Does mozilla offer an email address, like google? I have a

Customer Question

Does mozilla offer an email address, like google?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: I have a gmail address, which I hate, and I want to change to an easier one to operate.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly on my laptop, but sometimes on my phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not found how to delete a lot of emails, but going through them to be sure they can go. Comcast was much easier but I did not want to stay hooked to comcast in case I no longer had comcast phone, cable and internet.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Google has just started on its own putting email even from people not only in my directory but also in group lists, in "all mail" rather than my inbox, so I have been way late replying.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Mozilla does not have an email address -- They have Mozilla Firefox which is a web browser but not an email address.

If you are unhappy with Gmail, you can switch to Yahoo or Outlook.

Here is a direct link to Yahoo: http://bit.ly/29crNdO

Here is a direct link to Outlook: http://bit.ly/2dYLcjq

Please let me know if you have anymore questions otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.