James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't find out who can help me with sending my Picasa

Customer Question

I can't find out who can help me with sending my Picasa photos using my gmail account. This has been a huge frustration for four days, and I'm no closer to getting my photos sent than I was then. Have had recovery email that didn't work. Please tell me how to get rid of this layer of security that I don't want or need!
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: A screen asking for a password ***** up on Sunday. I haven't had to use a password ***** to send photos to my gmail friends. Had no idea what it was, and nothing I did got me closer to success.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use both phone and laptop, but I use only my laptop to send photos from Picasa to my gmail accounts.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to follow the steps to get a recovery code sent to my daughter's account, but that code didn't get me in. I've clicked on every choice I could find, but everything has failed. Just want to be able to send my photos!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know enough to ask better questions!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, do you use any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your Gmail emails?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back using the box below, and then we will continue further.