James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

You took away my email address for no reason, and I'm mad. I

Customer Question

You took away my email address for no reason, and I'm mad. I have followed all your prompts and you keep telling me I'm doing it wrong. I followed the prompts exactly. I am not wrong and I am not stupid. Then I tried to create another email address, and you told me it didn't exist. I need to get back into my email immediately. Thank you.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: my email address is***@******.*** It is an Outlook email address. And I also have a Thunderbird email with the same email address.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser on a desktop computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This just happened to me. It has never happened before, so I just followed the prompts you told me about. Quit asking me questions and HELP me!!
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: James K. is just fine.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just need to get back into my email immediately. I'm in touch with some important people. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Do I understand right that you currently can´t access your***@******.*** email? I know this is frustrating for you, but to effectively help you, can you please let me know what exactly happens if you try to login with your known credentials to hotmail.com ? Is there any error they are giving you?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? I would really like to help you and look forward to your reply. Thank you very much.